On the morning of July 28, at a restaurant, Kim was grinding chili powder with a chili grinding mill.
When he was thinking how to make more money, his right hand was ‘bit’ by chili grinding machine.
The wife immediately unplugged the power and tried to help her husband remove the finger from the machine, but she failed several times.
Rescuers used small cutting machines to cut the chili grinding machine and rescued Kim.
Dear customers, please be careful when use grinding machine and do not put hand in the machine when it runs.